Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jan 23 2007

Caiman
20x LT around the island, c/t for swingin his butt around. Repeated twice more.

Kona
We had class last night. He still needs work on L turns and L pivots but that is really just polishing. Need to practice the Around finish - mostly my leash handling during it. Moving sidestep is new to us, but in class he was able to move his rear over while standing beside me so I think we can build on that.

20x Working on moving sidestep. He is figuring out that he can do the LT movement with his butt, without sitting down, but wants to toss his head to the left as well (pivoting himself counterclockwise). Can't have food in my hands to lure the head or he totally loses his brain.
20x Repeat
20x Repeat, but only c/t if his head was pointed forward or towards me. He's getting it!

No comments: