Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan 18 session three

At some point this afternoon I realized there was no point in me meticulously copying out my entire training journal. It should be enough to summarize each session, and that is much more likely to be kept up. I alternated dogs, as usual, but want to see how the record looks if I separate them.

Caiman, kitchen, Orijen kibbles, dumbbell
20x pickup from floor, asked for sit before delivery if he got up
20x pickup from floor, tossed treat each time to cause him to get up, asked for sit if he didn't offer it before deilvery. Most times he did.

Kona, various rooms upstairs, Orijen kibbles, down at heel
20x lured down in heel position, sometimes with food in luring hand, sometimes without. At class on Monday he was downing in a big curve around and in front of me, so we need to work on the concept of downing beside me, and staying straight.

No comments: