Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feb 3 2007

Cleaned the carpets today, and thought that it might be a good time to video the boys while there was more space open.

Kona's video is here and Caiman's is here on YouTube. I think the sound is off because while my timing is bad I really don't think it is THAT bad.

Caiman
20x Moving sidestep. This was the first time I've really tried this with him - aside from a couple of Lets See What We Have experiments. He really tries to hold his position much better than Kona ever does, but the bouncy feet help I think.
20x Repeat. M videoed for me.

Kona
20x Moving sidesstep. He is doing better just moving sideways than when I try to incorporate the heeling too.
20x Repeat. M videoed for me. Kona's brain fell out of his ear, so we didn't do so well.

No comments: